Complete peace of mind
If you want to avoid having to budget for costly repairs to the critical components inside and outside your home, our Complete plan is for you. One monthly rate of $34.95 and you can rest assured that, if your home’s lines and systems wear out, you have a trusted company to help you with the cost to make it right again
Inside Utility Lines
Worry-free doesn’t come any easier than this: our Complete plan safeguards your family’s budget from potentially expensive repairs to any of the utility lines in your home—that’s water, sewer, gas, and electric lines from where they enter your home and throughout. But keep scrolling, inside lines is just the beginning of this comprehensive protection.
Outside Utility Lines
Along with your interior lines, our Complete plan also lessens the financial burden of repairs to your outside water, sewer, and electric lines— and in some areas the outside gas lines—from wherever you are responsible. Keep scrolling to see what else our Complete plan includes.
Everything that we offer in our HVAC Systems plan has also been rolled into our Complete plan. That means your furnace, heat pump, boiler, air-conditioning unit, and water heater are all protected by this plan. With our Complete plan, you receive guaranteed assistance with the repairs to any of these protected systems.
With the Complete plan, your home’s budget is safe from potentially expensive repairs to your inside and outside water, sewer, electric, and gas—wherever the utility’s responsibility ends to wherever the line terminates within your home—along with repairs to your furnace, heat pump, boiler, air conditioner, and water heater.
Up to $2,000Protects your budget from the cost of repair or replacement necessary to remedy a leak in your Inside Gas Lines, up to $2,000.
- Full details of protection will be included in a service agreement and schedule page after enrollment.
- Outside gas is a protection option in those areas where outside gas is not already protected by your utility.
- Our outside water protection includes a $4000 limit for protected repair/replacement and a separate limit of $500 which applies only to public sidewalk repair.
- Our outside sewer protection includes a $4000 limit for protected repair/replacement and a separate $4000 limit which applies only to street cutting.
- If your home has a different HVAC configuration (boiler, heat pump, multiple units, etc.) please contact us to enroll by phone at 855-419-5467.
3 simple steps to reporting an issue
Let us know there is a problem
Meet with a licensed contractor
Get back to what really matters
All images are for illustration purpose only and do not guarantee protection. Please refer to the corresponding service agreement for scope or contact us for more information.