Protect your comfort all year long
Furnaces or boilers, air - conditioning units or heat pumps, even water heaters all work hard to keep your home comfortable.Systems that cycle on and off repetitively can have a tendency to fail over time through normal wear and tear.Protect yourself from the potential headache that comes with paying for HVAC repairs with our HVAC Systems plan, and keep your home comfortable.
Furnaces, Heat Pumps, & Boilers
PROTECTION UP TO $2,000
When your home needs heat, your heating system moves massive amounts of air around to accomplish the task. Intense heat and moving parts can cause wear and tear to your heating system. Our HVAC Systems plan can help with the costs necessary to repair a failed system.
Air Conditioning System
PROTECTION UP TO $2,000
Keeping your cool when your air-conditioning unit is on the fritz can be difficult. Relax and let us handle the repairs. With our HVAC Systems plan, we lessen the burden of the repair costs.
PROTECTION UP TO $750
Keeping several gallons of water at ready temperature for use can eventually cause the tanks that hold the water to crack and leak. Along with causing the discomfort of cold water, a leak can be dangerous if left unattended. If you have an issue with your tank under our HVAC Systems plan, you only need to call us. We will get a trusted, local contractor to your home, pay for the protected repair, and guarantee that repair for a full year.
Our HVAC Systems plan will protect your budget from the potentially high cost of repairing any of your HVAC systems. Furnace, heat pump, boiler, air conditioners, and water heaters are all under this protection for a low monthly price. Keep your comfort for just a fraction of the cost of even one service call.
Up to $2,000Protects your budget from the cost of repair or replacement necessary to remedy a leak in your Inside Gas Lines, up to $2,000.
- Full details of protection will be included in a service agreement and schedule page after enrollment.
- Outside gas is a protection option in those areas where outside gas is not already protected by your utility.
- Our outside water protection includes a $4000 limit for protected repair/replacement and a separate limit of $500 which applies only to public sidewalk repair.
- Our outside sewer protection includes a $4000 limit for protected repair/replacement and a separate $4000 limit which applies only to street cutting.
- If your home has a different HVAC configuration (boiler, heat pump, multiple units, etc.) please contact us to enroll by phone at 855-419-5467.
3 simple steps to reporting an issue
Let us know there is a problem
Meet with a licensed contractor
Get back to what really matters
All images are for illustration purpose only and do not guarantee protection. Please refer to the corresponding service agreement for scope or contact us for more information.